Monday, March 30, 2009

Thank you people :)

On reaching the 1000 mark on the blog hits, I thank all my readers for it. Some of you have told me directly that you liked certain topics and very few of you do take it up to write a comment or tick one of the three checkboxes for me to get some feedback. When I started writing this, I never thought of reaching this high hits in so little time. I will let you people on a secret: blogging, inspires me. It inspires me to explore more, wanting to know more to get some good stuff to my readers. I really am very happy knowing that my blog inspired you in some way, made you think, appreciate something better, get some wisdom, learn more or just entertained you well. At times, the blog has given me a sense of belonging and support when there were none better. I will continue to blog and try to make my audience "think again" about me, life in general and things you did not know much about. I thank all of you again. :)

1 comment: