Sunday, March 8, 2009

Ghita


Ghita lyrics
The coat is inside out,
There is no sun above
Nothing is going good
Since I think of Ghita.
But Ghita's not in town I asked why he's not around
It seems to me he's gone
He's gone abroad Hard,
I think it's very hard Want,
I don't know what I want
I know that you like me too Ghita,
what is up with you?
Young, come on in or go
Young, tell me yes or no Ghita,
please dont´t anger me
Tell me how your life will be Ghita,
Tonight I'm waiting at the wicket
Me at the station I bought a ticket
Come to,
But don't come as you did before
As usually with empty hands...
Who else
Will wait and sing for you as I do
Entire evening just getting there
Ghita, Show me a girl who's found of you
That loves you more as much as I do...
Ghita, te-astept diseara la portita
Langa portita de la scoala
Vino da numa nu vini cum vii tu
De obicei cu mana goala
Cine te mai asteapta ca si mine
O seara intreaga numai pe tine.
Ghita, arata-mi tu o fata care Sa te iubeasca asa de tare!.

Cleopatra Stratan (born October 6, 2002 in Chişinău, Moldova), the daughter of Moldovan-Romanian singer, Pavel Stratan, is the youngest person ever to score commercial success as a singer, with her 2006 album La vârsta de trei ani ("At the age of 3"). She holds the record for being the youngest artist that performed live for two hours in front of a large audience, the highest paid young artist, the youngest artist to receive an MTV award and the youngest artist to score a #1 hit in a country ("Ghiţă" in Romanian Singles Chart).

No comments:

Post a Comment