Saturday, January 24, 2009

The most difficult people

I always considered close minded people as the most difficult people to deal with. Now I realise as I go a step further, rectify the thought and say that that the most difficult people to deal with are people with super sized egos. This thought was brought about by my prof. in the class. He also mentioned that the 2 varieties of people with supersized egos are the professors and doctors. I have to agree with him totally. The main problem with these people with supersized egos is that they will never accept the mistakes they make. They feel that whatever they do is right. If it is wrong, they believe that some other circumstance other than their decision is to blame. Worst case, even if they believe that they are wrong, they will ignore it and act as if they are right, show irritation or raise threats. But they will never accept their mistakes. And that is why all of us hate some of our teachers.

No comments:

Post a Comment