Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Confusion is king

Over the last week, I met quite a lot of people (people I know over a decade or people I have known very closely). After all the meetings, I had a lot of confusions about a lot of things and about life in general. I even argued that confusion is good because it is the critical state where you decide that the current state is not good/stable enough and you are thinking of taking steps to a better tomorrow. So it is a way to become better leaving aside the present/past things. But confusion can also be bad. It keeps you in a state where you dont do anything towards either of the steps or directions as you are not sure what is it that you want to pursue. There is no certain goal or aim and without a goal or aim, implementation steps are useless. After seeing both sides, I was confused whether confusion itself is good or bad. As one of my profs. remarked about a theory which states that equilibriums are only momentary states in the dominant state of chaos.

No comments:

Post a Comment