Saturday, October 3, 2009

Questions to eternity



I was searching through my gmail for something and stepped across a chat with a friend and an email conversation with another friend. If you read it, you will find a level of closeness and comfort between the friends. I would have never expected some things to change so drastically in such a short period of time (2 months)...the strangest part is the ironicity of the advice of my friend to me... well, things have happened/not happened, and the situation today is different. I no longer feel hurt or pain because of this... But one thing that went on in my mind while I read it was: we will never be able to get answers to many questions in this lifetime...
Well, there was a time to think of questions, possible answers as to why some things transpired, but I think I am over those dead questions. The questions will remain zombies forever with no one ready to answer it.

No comments:

Post a Comment