Monday, September 28, 2009

Get rich soon

I had identified this amazing opportunity a few years ago to get rich quick.
The problem was I am/was not in US or Europe.
Let me get to the point: The easiest way to get (filthy)rich quick is to sue. Sue someone, some company, some institution, something.
Sometimes you have to be in the right situation in the right place to be the victim. But if you already want to get rich quick, you can start searching/looking out for possible victimisations and make yourself a victim and then cry foul and sue.
The processes in the developed countries are pretty efficient and you can make plenty of money in a short period of time.
Just look what one guy has done:
He has sued Bank of America for 1784 billion trillion dollars, that is 1 followed by 21 zeros. The world's GDP in 2008 was merely $60 trillion.
I think I am just not in the right place to get rich soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment