Saturday, December 13, 2008

People are so so chicken out here

I just asked many people whether they want to accompany me in doing something that they actually loved. Guess what, almost all of them said "No". They all told me that they would have loved to but they just can't. They are all too scared to do it now. But they were willing to do it on the coming friday onwards after all the exams. Don't know whether to call them chicken or to respect their acceptance of the truth they they are all scared of addiction. The question on your mind must be "What is it that I asked them to accompany me for ?" Well, I asked them to join me for a multiplayer game of "Age of Empires2: The conquerors". I think this small poll tells a lot about the game. It is very very "addictive".

No comments:

Post a Comment