Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Framily

I couldn't find the meaning for this word in my wordweb, but fortunately found it on the web. wiktionary: Etymology Blend of friend and family Noun Singular- framily Plural - framilies Meaning:A group of friends, who are close like a family. Found at another website: 1. framily when friends become like family, they're framily. closer than close, they may know you better than your own family. "we're framily, all 9 of us." 2. Framily A member of your circle who is more than a friend but not a blood relative. Combining the words friend and family. Someone very significant in your life not in your family. Joined by hearts and souls, not bloodlines. Linda Smith, John Jones, Sam and Jane Doe are all people I have met over the years. We spend holidays together, take care of each other's families when necessary. Our Framily reunion each year rotates between houses. 3. Framily When members of your sibling's boyfriend/girlfriend's family become close friends. They are not your siblings inlaws yet and may never be. You will always consider them FRAMILY. My new Framily are like sisters but not related to me at all. And here is an interesting article I found:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1059236/Friends-increasingly-framily-search-support-network.html
And thanks to my framily members for supporting me and helping me in times of need.

No comments:

Post a Comment