Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Evolution in MBA

Before I joined my MBA I was constantly worried about one main thing - How will I ever manage with less sleep? I need my 8 hours of beauty ;) sleep. After joining the course, I said maybe I will have to adjust and make do with 6hrs per day. A couple of months down the line, I said "Sleep is a luxury". Those who get it are blessed.Now, at the end of four months, I say "Sleep is only an option". If you want, sleep, else you don't really have to and life will still run quite normally for 1 or 2 days without it.
This transformation is one of the key essences of an MBA. :)

1 comment:

  1. If you want, sleep, else you don't really have to and life will still run quite normally for 1 or 2 days without it.

    That's the value proposition of the MBA :-)

    ReplyDelete