Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I am back!!!

Dear Readers, It has been more than a month since I blogged here and some of you must be wondering why I stopped. Is it because of the hectic schedule in AIM or nothing new is happening that is not worth writing about? Well, the matter of the fact is that I had an opinion that I should be regular when I blog. Today, after desperately seeking to understand something that I had previously understood and now forgotten, I plan to make a change on the objective of my blogging. As opposed to the previous objectives, my new objective of the blog is to store my insights and key understandings of forgettable topics apart from some good websites and web pages I have come across and an additional section on class jokes. This last part has been requested by two of my previous readers to be part of the blog. One of the main constraints for me will be the time and hence I may not be regular at blogging. So here's hoping for a new comeback with more variety and hopefully more reader's comments, brickbats and appreciations. Cheers, Ajit.

No comments:

Post a Comment