Wednesday, August 12, 2009

The new Indian identity

Do you know the new Indian identity? What are Indians outside India recognised with? How do non-Indians try finding out if people are Indians?
There is a new answer to all the above questions.
On my travel to Palawan on the weekend, I arrived at the Puerto Princessa airport and while I entered the terminal from the runway, a guy looked at us Indians and started singing/saying "Jai Ho". I was taken aback for a moment, just smiled and walked ahead.
P.S:For those of you who dont know what "Jai Ho" is, it is a very popular Indian song from the Oscar winning movie Slumdog Millionairre.

1 comment:

  1. dude how do you get so much time......... now i know why you dont read cases and come to the class......... keep it up dude was nice reading your blogs....... really made me think again......

    ReplyDelete