Sunday, September 18, 2011

Faith and fraud

Blind faith and fraud go together. Looking at the below 2 instances (out of many other miracles), I am led to believe what I have thought of many a times. The blind faith in God itself is a fraud perpetuated by our ancestors for personal gains. Separate the people based on religion and ask them to fight your wars. In short, divide and rule. Buy out shops/areas around a religious place, and then spin a story based on that temple and make throngs of people visit it daily and make super-normal profits by selling all things the people need there. In short, create demand where there is none by spinning a story.
Lets look at the two instances:
 I am not an atheist, but being an open and logical thinker, I am forced to question my faith in faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment